Monday, September 11, 2006

Zoo is still in session

Yep, still crowded. You would think that things would thin out a bit after Labor Day weekend, but the crowd was as thick as ever. I only caught a few waves on Saturday because I wanted to avoid any hard feelings by dropping on people. Little did I realize that there isn't much of a priority list on waves. I may have passed up on waves for others, but they didn't do the same for me. Guess I just have to charge and see who gets up first. If it's not me, then I had better come up with an exit strategy.

First wave, went left, grabbed the rail, got covered and then went into the wash. That was a ton of fun. I have to figure out how to get out of it now.

Sunday was much the same, caught more waves, while fighting the perennial drift northward. Nothing really of note, except that the air temp was colder than the water temp, making me consider breaking out the wetsuit for the coming weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clerks II - July 21, 2006