Sunday, July 23, 2006

Better than yesterday

Yep, better than yesterday. I caught more waves than yesterday and it was less crowded. The parking lot was a lot emptier, but there was still an RV camped out in two or three spots. I can't tell anymore.

The first few waves, I kept popping up too far in front and kept pearling or I'd get up towards the nose and tried to turn too hard. The board kept going straight, I went sideways off the board.

The water was warm, the air temperature was not due to cloud cover. By the time I was done changing after 2 hours of rideable surf, the lightning show started and I heard the distant sound of thunder. The rain started soon afterwards. It was really cool to see from the water. You could see the thunderclouds looming over land with some bits of really, deep blue sky peeking through. Pretty cool view. Too bad I didn't have my camera to capture it. Next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clerks II - July 21, 2006