Monday, January 01, 2007

Last Day of 2006

Swell flowing in on Sunday to make up for a dismal Friday and Saturday. I went out to the beach on Friday, but became just a spectator, watching all the nice buoys bobbing in the water out there. Wasn't a pretty sight to behold as the waves crashed right on shore if they broke at all.

I came out Sunday hoping to catch some of the new swell that was forecasted. Wasn't bad. I had some fun waves on my giant board as the tide was going out. Then a 10 wave set rolled in while I was on the inside and that screwed up my day. It's alright since I caught more than my fair share of waves that day on my giant log of a board.

Today was supposed to be fun, but I had to scrub the inside of my car because a friend decided that all the alcohol in her stomach should be shared with my car. That was fun, let me tell you.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clerks II - July 21, 2006