Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sick as a dog

Well, not quite that sick, but was that sick earlier in the week, thus my absence from the surf this weekend. Yeah, 72 hours after rain is a pretty good rule, if you abide by it. I'm too dumb to do that. This is probably the 3rd time I've gotten sick from surfing the home break, not all related to stormy waters. The first two times were due to red tide, which isn't much better, if not worse.

I went out last weekend and had great rides, but I paid for it this week. Good thing for strong antibiotics, codeine, and sleep (however artificially induced it may be).

Looks like there were some fun waves out there, too. I ought to be ready next week or at the very least the weekend after.

Catch some fun ones for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clerks II - July 21, 2006