Friday, April 04, 2008

Infrequent posts

What can I say? It's part laziness and part Mother Nature not sending nice swells our way without teasing us by having high tide in the morning. If there is a swell these days, it coincides with lots of water in the morning.

Last Saturday was an uneventful day. There were some waves, but lots of texture on the water. A brewing storm that never manifested sort of added to the whole doom and gloom morning session.

I didn't even bother with Sunday. Overslept. Late night. No waves on the surfline.com cam so, I went back to bed without getting wet.

If today is any indication, tomorrow will be another morning I sleep in rather than make the long (and expensive) drive to the break only to debate whether I should at least get wet after the drive. These days I just hang out on the shore, looking forlorn like Sam Gamgee seeing Frodo off on his voyage before heading home and wasting my time in front of the computer watching content online.

Pray for surf?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clerks II - July 21, 2006