Monday, February 11, 2008

Ice Cream Headaches

I think I'm going to invest in a hood to keep my head warm in these icy times. My feet were number even with booties. My hands were the only exposed part that didn't suffer too much from the low temps.

Water was icy, at least for me. Sunny outside, without a cloud in the sky. In fact, the San Gabriel Mountains could be clearly seen if not for a bit of brownish haze that is part of So. Cal weather. There was a slight offshore breeze, but nothing too bad. The tide came up fast so things shut down after a couple of hours after getting wet.

No real great ride on Sunday.

I didn't go out on Saturday after waking up and checking Surfline.com over and over again along with wavewatch.com. The cameras showed 1 - 2, but a friend who went out anyway said it was closer to chest with some over head sets. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clerks II - July 21, 2006