Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Why is there a traffic jam?

The waves were tiny out there this weekend, but you wouldn't be able to tell that from the crowd in the water. You would think it was pipeline out there.

The skies were overcast both days, the waves were waist high at best, but there were still some waves to be had.

As promised, I took out the 7'0 and paddled around a lot, trying to get my strength up. I didn't have too much trouble catching waves, but still lost out to the guys with the logs (something I was sorely tempted to bring out on Sunday). I caught waves going mostly right, but started to tire out at the end and kooked a bunch of pop ups.

Sunday was smaller than Saturday. Conditions were pretty much the same. The water isn't very clear, but it was still green as opposed to red or brown. I can deal with cloudy green water for the time being.

I just want to know where the sun is in the mornings! I've been trunking it, so a little sun would be nice.

In two weeks, my first day trip in ages. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clerks II - July 21, 2006