Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Just Browsing

All I did yesterday was window shop at the beach. Got up a little too late to enjoy the surf, but still wanted to get to the ocean, so I still drove out to the home break for a peek. I even packed up the car with all the surf gear with all the intention of getting wet. However, I had to be somewhere by a certain time and had some other thoughts on my mind that I just hung out by the beach and watched everyone else having fun.

There was some wind by the time I got there and the waves were still a little small. People looked like they were having a blast. Even my friend was out there tearing it up. I watched for half-hour, by that time, the waves started to close out. I went back to my ride and started reading "Caught on the Inside," a book about surfing, of course. So far so good!

The water looked cleaner than on Saturday, so that's hopeful.

Everyone is praying for the new swell that's due to hit this week. I'm going to go sacrifice some KFC to the surf gods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clerks II - July 21, 2006